I work at the intersection of social impact and business value. My background spans all phases of program and product development; from building partnerships, project scoping and connecting to business strategy, overseeing project implementation and impact measurement, in collaboration with non-profit, civic, community, and private sectors. I bring 10+ years of experience in human-centered practice with a foundation in community psychology, strategic visioning and implementation, a passion for connecting needs, and an entrepreneurial spirit. In my various professional roles, I have been responsible for scaling corporate social impact initiatives nationally as well as overseeing a firm focused on applying research methods and design talent to develop products, programs, and services to solve complex problems with our communities and civic leaders.
I'm currently based in San Francisco, was born & raised in the rural midwest, and am happy to have called New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Copenhagen "home".
Skills & Expertise:
- Strategic partnership management
- Corporate social impact strategy
- Human centered design & research
- Community program development | facilitation, training, and leadership
- Business strategy for products and service development
- Qualitative & quantitative research methodologies
- Data visualization | Impact measurement