I work at the intersection of social impact and business value. My background spans all phases of program and product development; from building partnerships, project scoping and connecting to business strategy, overseeing project implementation and impact measurement, in collaboration with non-profit, civic, community, and private sectors. I bring 10+ years of experience in human-centered practice with a foundation in psychology, strategic visioning and implementation, a passion for connecting needs, and an entrepreneurial spirit. In my various professional roles, I have been responsible for scaling corporate social impact initiatives nationally as well as overseeing a firm focused on applying research methods and design talent to develop products, programs, and services to solve complex business and societal problems.
I'm currently based in New York, was born & raised in the rural midwest, and am happy to have called San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, and Copenhagen "home".
Skills & Expertise:
- Strategic partnership management
- Corporate social impact strategy
- Human centered design & research
- Program development | facilitation, training, and leadership
- Business strategy for products and service development
- Qualitative & quantitative research methodologies
- Data visualization | Impact measurement